Web Designer The Web Designer reports to the Assistant Manager - Marketing Communications and is responsible for the plan and design of web pages that engage B2B customers, provide them relevant content, and drive action. Maintain and provide ongoing design of external website pages, content delivery, e-newsletter, marketing ads, lead capturing, and user interface. Ensure OUR CLIENT's web presence strategy and branding guidelines are adhered to. Work with senior stakeholders throughout the company to develop clear, effective, and insight based page design and presentation of content. Continually tracks website performance through Google Analytics and regularly report important KPI information to leadership and stakeholders. This position requires a creative and technically skilled web designer who has a passion for understanding complex ideas and breaking them down into powerful messages.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Lead OUR CLIENT's web presence strategy that drives to assure customers find what they need, what makes OUR CLIENT unique, and drives an action to learn more.
* Creating, updating, and editing web pages using HTML, HTML5, CSS, and Wordpress.
* Using Google Analytics to track website traffic and reporting relevant information to leadership and company stakeholders.
* Create wireframes, site maps, user flows, and functional requirement documentation for new webpages.
* Creating intuitive user interfaces focused on customer experience and progression.
* Manage international webpage process with both internal regional business units and external translation services vendors.
* Work closely with business owners and Information Technology group to develop web content that will resonate with visitors.
* Manage OUR CLIENT's web-to-lead process and reporting to leadership and stakeholders on key metrics.
To select this job as one of interest to you, at a minimum, you must have the following:
* Four year degree in Web Design, Web Development, Graphic Design or related field.
* Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator).
* Experience with Google Analytics, including interpreting data and reporting out important information. Ability to envision and execute powerful graphic design.
* Expertise in MS Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
* Experience with web content management systems such as Ektron, Sitecore, Kentico or other a plus.
* Experience with SalesForce.com a plus.
* B2B website experience a plus.
* A link to your portfolio is required to be considered.
MAJOR PHYSICAL DEMANDS
* Handling: Frequent use of a PC keyboard and mouse.
* Environment: Work performed in an office environment within a manufacturing facility.
For for info or to apply, contact:
Nick Kinsey, Business Development Manager
Swoon Technology Resources