Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Business Platform: Industrial Automation
Business Unit: Appleton Group
Location: Rosemont, IL
The Digital Marketing Manager works closely with senior marketing team to develop and implement digital engagement projects that increase brand awareness and generate sales through online channels.
This position requires close collaboration with Marketing Communications, Product Management, and Sales teams. The position reports to the Director of Marketing.
* Plan and execute various interactive marketing strategies including, SEO/SEM, social, email, and display advertising to promote brands and increase awareness
* Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (MROI and KPIs)
* Reporting and Analysis – work with IT to implement tools to better manage Digital Marketing campaigns and provide real time visibility into campaign performance
* Maintain communications with internal and external partners regarding campaign timelines
* Work closely with product marketing teams regarding planning; setting optimal channel expectations for engagement and conversion goals on a monthly basis and delivering accordingly
* Identify opportunities through competitive/Trend & Data analysis and drive marketing program recommendations to enhance/exceed overall digital marketing goals
* BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field required.
* 5+ years of proven experience in implementing integrated digital marketing strategies.
* Solid understanding of social media engagement, SEM, Display advertising, and analytics.
* Knowledge of Google AdWords and Hootsuite or other social media management tools.
* Project management experience progressively working to larger multi-faceted complex projects impacting the company.
* Proficiency with MS Office applications and various content management systems (CMS)
* Advanced business degree
Emerson is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. Founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), Emerson delivers solutions through five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. With sales of $24.7B and more than 130,000 employees in over 150 countries, we have a customer-focused, results-driven culture where employee performance is recognized and rewarded.
Appleton Group is a global manufacturer of electrical products for commercial, industrial, hazardous and adverse environments, offering the industry’s best known and most highly regarded brands. From the latest innovations, to familiar products that have led the industry for decades, the brands of Appleton Group are trusted around the world to make electrical installations safer, more productive and more reliable.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Website Information
To Apply: CLICK HERE