Paladin has an immediate need for a Social Media Specialist in the Chicago area.
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to assist Facebook & Twitter posts, social media campaign management and ad hoc marketing department assistance.
This is an ideal position for a team player. Great attention to detail is required and critical thinking skills are a must.
Location: Downtown Chicago (on-site)
Start Date: Beginning of 2015 (We are open to candidates who are available earlier)
Duration: 2 Months with a high probability of extending
We offer benefits to our contractors after 30 days of work (30+ hours a week)
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K.
What you'll do:
* Responsible for engaging with customers and prospective customers day-to-day primarily via Twitter and Facebook
* Work with internal teams to maintain a social media content calendar of proactive communication along with monitoring and managing conversation as it develops
* Work in 'real-time' on all social media channels to develop and grow engaging conversations as part of a larger marketing plan
* Support marketing team with administrative activities
* Facilitate communication to address member concerns, complaints and issues
* Identify and interact with influencers and industry partners online
* Monitor and engage in brand related online conversations, identifying opportunities to amplify brandsí voice and message
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
* Passion for social media with extensive knowledge of Twitter and Facebook specifically
* Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
* Must be able to communicate variety of information concisely and clearly and in a conversational manner
* Social Media fundraising experience is a plus
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Resume (Word.doc only please)
2. Brief Overview of related experience
3. Current (or most recent) salary/rate range